Discover the main issues associated with cockroaches that can disrupt your home, business and pose risks to your health.
Due to their secretive nature, cockroaches can be challenging to eliminate without professional intervention, as they can hide in cracks, crevices, and other hard-to-reach areas.
Contact us today and we will get in touch to remedy your ant infestation.
We will discuss your cockroach infestation problem and how we can remedy the situation.
Our experts will come out to your house or commercial space and implement the cockroach pest control.
Yes, cockroaches can transmit bacteria and allergens, leading to various health issues including allergies, asthma, and food-borne illnesses.
1) Fecal Droppings: Look for small, dark droppings resembling coffee grounds or black pepper.
2) Smear Marks: Greasy or dark smear marks along walls, skirting boards, as they leave behind an oily residue as they move.
3) Egg Casings: Cockroaches lay egg casings which are small, brown, oval-shaped capsules.
4) Unpleasant Odour: A strong, musty odour often accompanies a severe cockroach infestation.
5) Live Cockroach Sightings: Spotting live cockroaches, especially during daylight hours, usually signifies a larger problem.
6) Property Damage: They will eat almost anything. Look out for damage on leather items, books, papers, clothing, cardboard.
If you notice any of these signs in your home or premises, it is advisable to seek professional cockroach control services to address the infestation effectively.
Yes, you should be concerned about one cockroach in your home or business. A cockroach is a “social insect,” which means it lives in groups.